General buying information:
* This is a mandated sale (Bank instructed to sell property by the current owner) and attracts transfer duty which is payable by the purchaser.
* Property rates and taxes (including all arrears amounts in this regards) will be paid by the Seller until the date of registration.
* All properties are sold voetstoots (meaning as is).
* The Bank does not warrant that the Purchaser will be able to obtain vacant occupation of the property.
* Where the property is guarded, an appointment must be made with the specific security company prior to viewing the property.
If you require finance for this property, you can apply at any bank for a bond, as you would do on any other property. You need to take the signed Offer to Purchase to them with the application documentation.
This list is produced by the Bank for information purposes only. All properties are sold “voetstoots” (meaning as is), and prospective purchasers’ are advised that the Bank does not guarantee vacant occupation of the properties being sold, and purchasers will have to obtain vacant occupation at their own cost. You are advised to consult the relevant Deeds Registry Office for accurate information pertaining to a particular property, such as size, endorsements, servitudes etc. All users of the information on this website do so at their own risk. Neither the Bank nor the advertising portal will be liable for any losses of whatsoever nature incurred, as a direct or indirect result of the use of the information on this list.
Go to Source
2 Bedroom House for sale at R 400 000 in Vryburg, Vryburg, North West – Listing No. P24-113186580