Thank you for taking the time to join me and to maybe consider this charming house your next home!
This residence is where you can breathe and feel the space around you and with a perfect blend of comfort, style, and functionality, making it an ideal choice for modern living.
A double-volume lounge greets you as you enter the home. The spacious dining room boasts laminated floors and flows directly to the kitchen and study. The spaces study room or playroom immediately attracts some attention, perfect for work from home or kids to have their own space.
The three beautifully appointed, nice-sized bedrooms have built-in cupboards and carpet flooring. The main-en-suite is roomy, with a bath, basin and toilet and emphasising class in this lovely home. The second bathroom with a shower, toilet, and basin is airy and bright.
The contemporary kitchen is of considerable size and boasts ample built-in cupboards, lots of countertops, 4-burner gas stove and electrical stove, more than enough space for your double-door fridge, laminated floor, and separate laundry.
With the spacious kitchen it will generate happiness and be one of the favourites gathering places in the house and lead to the peaceful covered back stoep, overlooking your very own greenspace of lush vegetation and veggie garden.
The expansive, meticulously maintained garden outside is a playground waiting for children’s laughter and at the back large garden maybe a pool in time to come.
Extra features to the property include: –
– Double garage
– A double secure carport provides extra parking.
– 2 Boreholes both equipped with a time switch. The first borehole delivers 1,200-litre p/h tested for human consumption and the second borehole pumps 400-liter p/h only for the garden.
– There is also a fully equipped 260 litres water tank with pressure pump and water filtration system to make sure you will never run out of clean water.
– The doors to the outside and the opening windows have frames which are covered with insect protection mesh screens.
– Some of the windows are covered with wooden blinds and roll-down blinds.an absolute bonus.
– 7kw 8.75kw Generator with a switchover button that can be turned on or off inside the house during the event of a power failure.
– 1 geyser with a high-pressure solar panel.
– The water piping in the house has currently been replaced.
– Outside storeroom.
– Outside domestic toilet.
– Braai area for quality family time with Rondavel for entertainment and quality family time.
With these kinds of systems in place, you will always keep your family up and running.
State-of-art-security Stain place with alarm system equipped a battery pack, burglar bars, security doors, outdoor beams, electric garage, electric front entrance gate and Palisade fence and perimeter walls around the house.
The property will offer you more than you think. It is the best of the best!! Call today for a viewing and enjoy this gorgeous lifestyle!
Go to Source
3 Bedroom House for sale at R 1 290 000 in Parys, Parys, Free State – Listing No. P24-113363886