General buying information:
* The offer, once signed by the Purchaser, will be open for acceptance by the Seller for a period of 30 days. Should the Seller elect not to accept the offer, the Purchaser shall have no claim against the Seller or property portal for failure of such acceptance.
* If accepted, the offer is subject to approval of the sale by the Court of the Master of the High Court within 60 days of the Seller accepting the offer (or such extended date as parties may agree to).
* A 10% deposit of the purchase price is payable by the Purchaser within 3 days of the offer being accepted by the Seller.
* Transfer duty and legal conveyancing costs are payable by the Purchaser.
* Should the Seller be a VAT vendor, then the purchase price will be exclusive of VAT and shall be for the account of the Purchaser. Either transfer duty or VAT will be payable (not both), depending on the circumstances
* The property is sold voetstoots (meaning as is).
* Occupation will be given on date of transfer, unless otherwise agreed. The Seller does not warrant that the Purchaser will be able to obtain vacant occupation of the property. The property is sold subject to existing tenancies.
* Where the property is guarded, an appointment must be made with the specific security company prior to viewing the property.
* The Purchaser shall be liable to obtain all compliance certificates in respect of the property (e.g. electrical compliance certificate).
This list is produced by the Bank for information purposes only. All properties are sold “voetstoots” (meaning as is), and prospective purchasers’ are advised that the Bank does not guarantee vacant occupation of the properties being sold, and purchasers will have to obtain vacant occupation at their own cost. You are advised to consult the relevant Deeds Registry Office for accurate information pertaining to a particular property, such as size, endorsements, servitudes etc. All users of the information on this website do so at their own risk. Neither the Bank nor the advertising portal will be liable for any losses of whatsoever nature incurred, as a direct or indirect result of the use of the information on this list.
Go to Source
3 Bedroom House for sale at R 400 000 in Derby, Rustenburg, North West – Listing No. P24-112673987